Phone: (646) 586-3009
Phone: +1 (646) 542–1977
Kevin J. Brassil
Phone: +1 (646) 367-2783
Dennis is a partner in the firm’s New York City office. He specializes in the defense of clients involved in construction site accidents, labor law, breach of contract, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and other personal injury actions.
He also handles cases focusing on complex litigation and commercial matters. Dennis is an experienced trial attorney who has obtained numerous defense verdicts in some of the most plaintiff friendly jurisdictions.
Prior to joining the firm, Dennis was a partner at an insurance litigation firm in Manhattan, where he managed the litigation team for a large municipal authority.
Dennis earned his Juris Doctor degree from Brooklyn Law School in 2000. In 1997, he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with high academic distinction, from Seton Hall University.
• General and Complex Liability
• London Practice Group
• Alexis Ogando and Ceserina Abar v. National Freight, Bronx Index: 309337/12 (5/30/17);
• Connie Williams v. NYCHA, Bronx Index No. 22645/14 (3/16/17);
• Juanita Terry Thompson v. Bronx Merchant Funding, Bronx Index 23050/12 (7/6/17);
• Christine Mastro Virgulak as the Executor of the Estate of Leonard Mastro v. Clinton Neal, Nicole Alexander, Barbara Sabella, Lucille Sabella, Mark Ivanko and Drago Ivanko, Bronx Index No. 22357/13 (October 3, 2016);
• Doron Avgush v. Gerardo Fontan, Bronx Index No. 20734/12E (August 24, 2016);
• Martin Lewis v. Lafarge NA, Bronx Index No. 17950/06 (February 23, 2016);
Memberships & Admissions
• New York State Courts
• New Jersey State Courts
• United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• New York County Lawyers Association
• New York State Bar Assocation
• Defense Research Institute (DRI)
• Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2000
• Oxford University Year Abroad Exchange Program
• Seton Hall University, B.A., 1997, magna cum laude